Details of a several Assistant Storyboard Developer job vacancies in West Yorkshire, UK – graduate placements working with us here at Day One Technologies based near Leeds. Due to winning several exciting new contracts, we’re looking to fill multiple positions, helping us to create vibrant, interactive content.
About Day One
Day One Technologies Ltd is an elearning company with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
We develop the best-in-breed elearning content for high-profile organisations in UK and further afield.
Our multi-skilled teams work with subject matter experts from all sectors, but especially from the finance, healthcare and technology sectors, in order to develop interactive, error-free, high-quality online content that incorporates video, audio narration, simulations, 3D graphics and animations.
About The Vacancies
This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in digital learning and multi-media production and would suit students from a variety of disciplines who wish to get experience in a digital industry.
Within a placement, Graduates will have the opportunity to:
- develop skills and knowledge in a work environment
- enhance their personal confidence and maturity
- improve their personal communication skills in working as part of a team
- experience the discipline of the working world
- take part in the functioning of a digital organisation
As an Assistant Storyboard Developer, you will be responsible for assisting Instructional Designers to create the blue-print (or storyboard) for custom online learning for our clients. You will be curious, meticulous and smart with a love of learning and a good instinct for the written word.
- Work within a production team to create storyboards as the first step to designing interactive digital courseware
- Following detailed specifications, standards and templates
- Use a range of authoring tools and follow a tried and tested process
- Use in-house management software to resolve issues through the testing lifecycle
- Excellent written English skills
- Able to work competently under pressure
- Rapid learner – the successful applicants will receive excellent on-the-job training but will in addition be required to quickly understand and absorb subject matter from disciplines of which they have little prior knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for consistency.
- Methodical, logical and process driven approach.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop or graphic editing (or the willingness to learn) would be useful
Salary dependent on experience and skill set.
Interested? Please apply with full CV, covering letter and examples of your work to: