At Day One Technologies near Leeds in West Yorkshire, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join our bespoke learning solutions team.
We’re looking for the right person with the right skills and a Can Do mindset, so while being local to us would be handy, this job vacancy is open to applicants from across the UK who are interested in working remotely, but with some travel to our offices or those of clients.
As a Project Manager, you will take ownership of multiple projects concurrently. You will work closely with, and be supported by, a team of learning solution specialists and will foster successful relationships with our clients.
You will get to understand our business inside out and help guide clients every step of the way, carefully balancing their expectations with their budget and timelines.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing, market-leading business and to play a key role in its success.
About us and our sector
For over 20 years, we’ve been one of the leading elearning companies in the UK, creating engaging, effective training solutions for well-known clients, such as the NHS, Lloyds Bank, Mercedes-Benz, Mind, Amazon and many more.
The elearning sector has proven to be both pandemic-proof and recession-proof in recent years, and continues to see steady growth. It can be an excellent environment for a digital-savvy project manager to develop and showcase their skills and experience.
You are a skilled and enthusiastic project manager, highly experienced within a digital environment. You are able to get the very best from the team, as well as delighting your clients at every stage of the project lifecycle.
You are confident in making the tough calls when you need to. You are looking for the next opportunity to grow and develop your already successful career in project management, and are interested in the field of elearning – even if you don’t yet have experience within this sector.
- managing the design, development and delivery of bespoke elearning solutions
- actively manage clients so that project time, budget and quality targets are met whilst building client trust and satisfaction and fostering long term relationships that deliver repeat business
- provide accurate forecasting and progress reports along the way
- work effectively with the bid and sales teams on proposals and pitches
- be able to travel (mainly within the UK) as required to meet the demands of the role.
Skills and experience
You will have:
- experience of managing the successful implementation of concurrent digital and online projects from pre-sales and initial specification through to completion (£100K+ projects) in a B2B environment
- excellent face-to-face and written communication skills that allow you to work confidently with internal and external stakeholders
- strong commercial awareness and ability to understand a project’s business drivers
- a genuine and enthusiastic interest in technology-based learning and performance support
- an understanding of agile and of waterfall PM methodologies and the ability to use the best of each in hybrid project management.
Salary is dependent on your experience and skill set.
Interested? Please apply with full CV and covering letter to:
No agencies please