Text over image
eLearning Content & Arabic Translation for Middle East & North Africa
Day One have worked on a number of international elearning projects using the Arabic language and creating locally appropriate content for the Middle East and North Africa.
STAGGER CONTENT BELOW
Training in the MENA region
Our work has included elearning content development from scratch, the translation of training materials from English to Arabic, and the conversion of offline materials into online learning.
For both traditional and online training to be as effective as possible, it is important for materials to be not only factually correct following translation, but for both text and imagery to be culturally relevant and engaging for the end-user audience.
For all overseas and multilingual elearning projects, we work with local, mother-tongue speakers, including those based in or originally from a relevant area of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Our multilingual solutions include:
- Training and elearning strategy consultancy, including overall programme and local needs analysis
- A combination of experienced linguistic and technical professionals on hand for text, audio and visual content in Arabic and English or other languages
- Liaison with international stakeholders and subject matter experts, including local native speakers, at the development stages
- Multimedia content, such as locally relevant, bespoke images and video, as well as text
- Audio and voice overs with multilingual syncing if needed
- Sourcing and / or creation of imagery that’s locally and culturally relevant
- SCORM compliant elearning content, available in any language needed, and accessible 24/7 via mobile devices – ideal for anytime, anywhere learning
- Multilingual LMS for accessing the content, if required
- Final QA and assessment by native speakers alongside training subject matter experts
“The team at Day One are professional, knowledgeable, responsive and customer-oriented, and often take the necessary initiative to maintain our business. The competent design and development team has used their expertise in instructional design, pedagogy and content development tools to help us expand the depth and breadth of our curriculum offerings.”
Case Study section
Relevant case study
Read more about our work with ISOC on multilingual elearning projects.
Introduction text for case studies
MENA region case studies
Examples of our work creating bespoke elearning for training in the MENA region:
Afaq Case Study Content
A top leadership development consultancy in the United Arab Emirates asked us to develop a series of leadership and management elearning courses for senior delegates.
Read more about this leadership and management training for AFAQ.
ISOC Case Study Content
ISOC wireless for communities
Non-profit organisation The Internet Society (ISOC) partnered with the International Electronics Standards Organisation (IEEE), in a humanitarian project providing elearning to help rural communities in Africa and India set-up and operate wireless internet.
Our instructional designers used open source material to create easy to use elearning for local trainers.
The project was such a success that ISOC commissioned us to create further versions of the elearning in French, Spanish and Russian.
Read more about this humanitarian elearning project.