Training in the Middle East & North Africa region
Our work has included elearning content development from scratch, the translation of training materials from English to Arabic, and the conversion of offline materials into online learning.
For both traditional and online training to be as effective as possible, it is important for materials to be not only factually correct following translation, but for both text and imagery to be culturally relevant and engaging for the end-user audience.
This is the difference between just Arabic elearning translation and localisation.
For all overseas and multilingual elearning projects, we work with local, mother-tongue speakers, including those based in or originally from a relevant area of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Our multilingual solutions include:
- Training and elearning strategy consultancy, including overall programme and local needs analysis
- A combination of experienced linguistic and technical professionals on hand for text, audio and visual content in Arabic and English or other languages
- Liaison with international stakeholders and subject matter experts, including local native speakers, at the development stages
- Multimedia content, such as locally relevant, bespoke images and video, as well as text
- Audio and voice overs with multilingual syncing if needed
- Sourcing and / or creation of imagery that’s locally and culturally relevant
- SCORM compliant elearning content, available in any language needed, and accessible 24/7 via mobile devices – ideal for anytime, anywhere learning
- Multilingual LMS for accessing the content, if required
- Final QA and assessment by native speakers alongside training subject matter experts
The client verdict
“The team at Day One are professional, knowledgeable, responsive and customer-oriented, and often take the necessary initiative to maintain our business. The competent design and development team has used their expertise in instructional design, pedagogy and content development tools to help us expand the depth and breadth of our curriculum offerings.“
Senior Director / Internet Leadership / The Internet Society
MENA region case studies
Examples of our work creating bespoke elearning for training in the MENA region:
Relevant case study: ISOC Wireless for Communities
Non-profit organisation The Internet Society (ISOC) partnered with the International Electronics Standards Organisation (IEEE), in a humanitarian project providing elearning to help rural communities in Africa and India set-up and operate wireless internet.
Our instructional designers used open source material to create easy to use elearning for local trainers.
The project was such a success that ISOC commissioned us to create further versions of the elearning in French, Spanish and Russian.
Relevant case study: eLearning for Leadership & Management Training
A top leadership development consultancy in the United Arab Emirates asked us to develop a series of leadership and management elearning courses for senior delegates.
eLearning development for the Middle East or North Africa? Can Do
Since 1997, we have been trusted by well-known, global companies to create engaging and highly effective elearning content, including multilingual training for a range of learners across Finance, Health, Technology, Retail and much more.
Please contact us for an informal discussion about your project requirements.