Minimising costs and maximising results
Effective training saves time and money. Online learning saves even more.
eLearning reduces the disruption and time away from work – it gives you the flexibility to keep your staff on-site while they complete their training. This means less time off-site, and more time on the job.
What we offer
eLearning enables training to be delivered simultaneously across multiple sites, which is invaluable in ensuring that your employees keep up with complex rules and regulations within industries like construction, manufacturing and engineering.
All our solutions are designed to be mobile friendly, working equally well on tablet, smartphone or desktop devices, so your employees can complete their training anytime, anywhere.
More about our construction, engineering and manufacturing training systems / content services:
- eLearning design and development: Instructionally sound, learner-focused, multimedia content
- Learning management systems: Easy to use, powerful learner analytics and highly customisable features
- Desktop system simulations: True to life learning environments that mirror your company’s systems
- Health & safety: Reduce workplace accidents to keep your staff healthy and your business in motion
- Onboarding: Getting your new staff up to speed with all areas of your business quickly and effectively
The Day One team combines in-depth understanding of learning psychology, the latest and best in training technology, and excellence in elearning design and development.
Find out more about our sector experience with these examples from construction and gas engineering:
Help with engineering, manufacturing or construction training? Can Do
If you’re involved in Learning & Development and want to look at elearning for manufacturing, construction or engineering to make training faster, cheaper and more accessible, contact us for a no-obligations discussion of your requirements.