We work closely with leading UK, European and global organisations to understand their training content development needs, their business goals, and their unique environments. We then create interactive elearning in the form of workplace scenarios, system simulations and bite-size training content.
We have the knowledge and the toolkit to solve any training problem, but here’s just a few of the business challenges we can help you deal with:
- Creation of engaging, multimedia content – we can bring fun to the process, but don’t add frills for the sake of it. We identify the most effective styles of delivery for your unique requirements, and this might be in the form of text, video, audio, social learning, branching scenarios, interactive games, or blended learning. Often it’s several of these in combination.
- Product knowledge development – when sales training must allow for a fast-growing or fast-changing array of products or services to know inside out, then good, rapid elearning content development and delivery is essential. Multimedia training content with good use of images, games and video can make even the driest topics engaging.
- Remote staff training – is your team spread out nationwide or even worldwide? No problem! We create responsive, mobile learning content that can be accessed on any device for anytime, anywhere learning.
- Extended enterprise learning – so you’ve got your own staff well-drilled, now what about your supply chain and business associates? Effective extended enterprise training content and assessment can help ensure product knowledge, best practice, brand message and support process are carried out seamlessly.
- Assessment and personalised learning – we can create testing processes such as quizzes and exams to assess the progress of your learners. This can help you to identify skills gaps in individuals or across teams, in order to deliver tailored training updates and learner support.
- A systematic approach to training development – we know what it takes to go from needs analysis and good ideas to getting things done and delivered. We can work in close partnership with you, forming a highly effective extension of your L&D team.
Based near Leeds in West Yorkshire, UK, the Day One team has decades of experience in learning psychology and best practice, combined with technical expertise that evolves with the latest available elearning technologies.
We’re not mad, but we are scientists.
Our elearning content designers and developers bring a Can Do attitude to every project and a laser focus on delivering on-spec, on-time and on-budget.
If you have a training problem, we would love to help. Let’s talk elearning content.
Related sections of our website:
- For sales / customer service and call centre training, elearning scenarios and peer-to-peer social learning through ‘e-roleplay’ can be particularly effective.
- Complex systems training – we can create a safe environment for your staff to learn and practise using simulation-based training. A true to life environment builds the confidence (as well as the knowledge and skills) of your team.