Bespoke eLearning Development
Great Content – Made to Measure
Here at Day One, we offer bespoke elearning content development services to help engage your learners and get great results. We work damn hard to make your training dead easy.
There is loads of jargon around when it comes to elearning development, with new buzz words being coined seemingly on a daily basis. The grounding principles of effective learning have always been the same though – if it’s relevant, true-to-life and enjoyable, it will work.
We work closely with leading UK, European and global organisations to understand their training needs, business goals and unique environments, then create interactive elearning in the form of workplace scenarios, system simulations and bite-size training content.
We have the knowledge and the toolkit to solve any training problem, but here’s just a few of the business challenges we can help you deal with:
- Creation of engaging, multimedia content. We can bring fun to the process, but don’t add frills for the sake of it. We identify the most effective styles of delivery for your unique requirements, and this might be in the form of Text, Video, Audio, Social Learning, Branching Scenarios, Interactive Games, or Blended Learning. Often it’s several of these in combination.
- Product knowledge development – when sales training must allow for a fast growing or fast changing array of products or services to know inside out, then good, rapid elearning content development and delivery is essential. Multimedia content with good use of images, games and video can make even the driest topics engaging.
- Remote staff training – is your team spread out nationwide or even worldwide? No problem! We create responsive, mobile learning content that can be accessed on any device for anytime, anywhere learning.
- Extended enterprise learning – so you’ve got your own staff well-drilled, now what about your supply chain and business associates? Effective extended enterprise training content and assessment can help ensure product knowledge, best practice, brand message and support process are carried out seamlessly.
- Assessment and personalised learning – we can create testing processes such as quizzes and exams to assess the progress of your learners. This can help you to identify skills gaps in individuals or across teams, in order to deliver tailored training updates and learner support.
- A systematic approach to training development – we’re well drilled in what it takes to go from needs analysis and good ideas to getting things done and delivered. We can work in close partnership with you, forming a highly effective extension of your L&D team.
eLearning Content Case Studies
Here’s just a few of the projects where we have helped to drive business improvement through bespoke elearning content development: