Third Sector training & CPD
Industry leaders recommend that voluntary sector staff should get 40 hours of professional development every year1; delivering on this can be a huge challenge with strapped budgets. Online learning is a cost-effective way of meeting your charity or voluntary organisation’s training needs.
Face-to-face training is an expensive and time-consuming business. Materials and facilities for classroom training are costly. Taking staff out of the office wastes time and it’s difficult to keep training up to date when things change. eLearning is available anytime, anywhere.
We create courses designed to fit into your learners’ day-to-day jobs, and that will work on whatever devices they use. Updated materials can be rolled out at the click of a button to your entire workforce.Effective training also has a positive impact on staff engagement and retention, which further reduces costs for your organisation.
What we offer
Find out about the services we can offer for third sector training:
- eLearning design and development: Instructionally sound, learner-focussed multimedia content
- Multilingual training: We offer a range of services to support elearning translation and multilingual solutions
- Outsourcing: If you’re looking to outsource your elearning development, our team of experts are available for hire
- Behavioural skills: Engaging courses on leadership development, personal effectiveness, communication skills and more
- Onboarding: Get your new staff up to speed with all areas of your organisation quickly and effectively
The Day One team combines in-depth understanding of learning psychology, the latest and best in training technology, and excellence in elearning design and development to create effective solutions.
Find out more our experience within the third sector: